Tuesday, May 27, 2008

World Through Plastic Lens

Guess what's inside this very cute plastic bag ...




At last, I purchased my very own... "Give me an L-----O------M------O and what do you spell? LOMO!!!" Ate and I went out to buy ink cartridges for our useless HP printer, so I decided to finally get my cam as well. Ate was supposed to buy me a new camera, but she said no after knowing it wasn't digital. So what am I to do? SAVVVVVEEE. Just like the time I bought Pards. I have to sadly say buh-bye to coffee. Well, not actually save. It is learning how not to SPEND. And I did it! I really wanted a Fisheye2 since God-knows-when [2006], but I ended up buying a Holga which I think is better. [cause shit, it costs more, so it better be!] And it's not just any toy cam from the lomography society, it's the CMY version. I mean come on! Whoever thought of this edition is sooo amazingly coool. My two lovely favorite colors, Magenta and Cyan, is painted all over my new camera. I bet 'twas really made for me, so Imma hang it on my neck and flash it on my chest whenever I can! HAHA. Ate told me she'd give me Fisheye lens for my birthday instead. That's 7 months from now. I can wait.

Now, I still need to save, I mean not spend, and as much as I am excited right now, I will check everything out tomorrow. Homework, you suck!

*guada

salamat!