Sunday, June 1, 2008

Grace's Post Birthday Bash

It was kinda like a United Nations [Colors =p] celebration. Haha.


Woah. There were loads of Pinoy food which I was longing for. Thanks to Tita and Grace's effort to cook yummy Pinoy dishes, my cravings were oh-so-satisfied. I mostly stuffed myself with Pansit and Lumpia. The Leche Flan was the shit. I super duper wuper miss it. I think I had three square slices. Diabetes alert!!! The ice cream cake was delisyoso as well. Some people confused Spaghetti sauce as salsa dip and the others thought it was the other way around. They were like, "How come my pasta is so spicy?" HAHA. Belated happy birthday GRACE! You threw a hella fun one! Magdrive ka na! Till next time!

It's funny how some people, like me, take simple things for granted, while back then, they can have as much whenever and wherever they want them. Sigh. I just really miss Filipino parties and the special food that come with it.

*guada

salamat!