Friday, June 6, 2008

Something Sweet



or salty. =p
Ate Alet brought some strawberries home from their weekly Friday Breakfast at work and the moment I saw those tempting angels, I acted like a hungry little beast and went, "Oh-my-super-coolness!" Thanks 'te! I love strawberries. I rushed to wash a few and grab those scrumptious freshies into my greedy old mouth. And since my mama bought a googol tons of ice cream, [just kidding, but hey it's the biggest ice cream bucket I have ever seen in my entire life] I decided to concoct my own dessert a la mode. HAHA. Me and my big, I mean little, chef dreams. I offered some to Ate, but sad to say, after just a spoonful for me, it was all gone. She stole every bit while I was busy doing something else, ate all the yummy ice cream dough with syrup, and only left the juicy red piece on top. I tell you guys, sometimes, it's better not to share! HAHA. Anyway, I suddenly felt the urge for something less sweet, so I made my own version of sloppie joie frenchie frie. Oooh Messy!!! It's better if you eat it with your hands and then lick your fingers when your done. HAHA. Actually, it made me miss hanging out in my school's cafeteria. I miss my favorite spicy curly fries and iced coffee which get me through my hunger. I also miss the friends I made in that building. I'm just being nostalgic. I always am.

Btw, we have free special advance screening pass for "The Hulk" movie at 7:30 this Monday. Here's the catch though, it's only for two and we are four in the family. I really wanted to go and watch, but I guess Ate's right. We should let our parents have their time alone together. They need a break from work. Date sila. Yikeee! HAHA. After all, we just recently watched Indiana Jones with Kuya Aides and my class ends at 7:40 that day.

Did I tell you? SHIA LABEOUF's hella hot! He's like my favorite spicy curly fries actor. He should do more movies mehn!!!

*guada

salamat!