Sunday, July 20, 2008

T.S.S.

Although I kept telling myself to update as often as I can, I really can't possibly do it, well, especially since I've been trying to spend most of my time with someone who went all this way just to see me and be with me. Could you imagine? All this way? More or less 7,000 miles?

He came just in time. My nano got lost and I feel so bad. Summer without it is really lonely. Buti nalang, my someone is here to make me forget about it. And not just that....... He's been making me smile, laugh, sing, scream, dance, act crazy, and i-don't-know-what-else-but-it's-a-really-nice-feeling day by day. He's trying to learn how to play the guitar... from me... finally. He could be my walking mp3 player even for a short while... then I should get a new one... a new touch... just kidding... start working Guada...

So far, we went to almost everywhere we can here in Silicon Valley, celebrated our four years as a couple, went to different cities, including Hollywood, tasted wine, rode the best-est ride in the whole wide world ever which is the Simpson's Ride, picked lemons, walked and drove meters and meters away, and shopped till we dropped. We also tried commuting by ferries, buses and trains. Doing the laundry, getting lost, and fighting over food was the fun part.

I must say this is The Sweetest Summer yet. All thanks to my very super duper special someone. I wish he didn't have to leave soon.

*guada

salamat!