Monday, December 3, 2007

Guitar Hero's The BOMB

I just can't believe I survived the 2nd day of December without killing myself by crying too much. In fact, I didn't even cry. I'm feeling good. Definitely good. Definitely good, but sad. Super duper sad. Why? Yesterday was a very special day for me and this better-half of mine and let's just say that it isn't so special anymore. He's not mine anymore.

Okay. Moving forward.


Since yesterday, I played Guitar Hero with my cousin, Krystine and my friend, Nda. You might have heard it from someone already. I mean, hello, it's like the "in" thing nowadays. Dad said it's too dumb for people who already knew how to play strings. Although I can play a real guitar, I still find it really awesome. Plus, it kept me sane in those saddest hours.

2 Final papers, 1 math midterm, 1 math finals and boom! It's vacation time! I wonder what I should do besides cleaning up the house. Hmmmm..... I know, I know.

Christmas break = Guitar Hero all day.

Dang! That'd be uber fun.



Or probably, I should start to work now. For real.

*guada

salamat!