Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wishlist

For my birthday, the upcoming Christmas celebration and the year 2008.
  1. Fisheye2, Frogeye or a Holga
  2. Keds
  3. Laptop or a new phone [no more motos for me]
  4. Stuffed toy [Eeyore, Pucca, Hello Kitty, or a teddy bear]
  5. XOXO purse
  6. Taste Manila and other "basura/patapon/rugged/vintage" shirts
  7. Renz
Let's see, this was last year's:

  1. Junkfood tee
  2. Nail set
  3. Kimora Lee Simmons book
  4. Roxy Sweater *** I got something else from Roxy.
  5. Pink razr
  6. Metallic havaianas or any pink/teal flops
  7. Guess bag with big G accent
  8. Chucks or Vans
  9. Pink Nano *** I didn't get a pink one, but silver's fine. I also received an Ipod video. Both were just for my birthday. Lucky eh?
  10. Sony Cybershot
  11. HK Stratocaster
  12. Fare ticket to manila
*guada

salamat!