Monday, December 10, 2007

Guada Mail!!!

Nedda, my Pinay friend asked me a little favor to pose for her as she needs shots for her Photography class. Haha. Model "kuno" for awhile.

I also received a very special birthday greeting from a very special somebody which made me cry. He's done it again. And, he never ever fails. I have fallen over and over and over and over... These little things, they made me fell again.

Speaking of birthdays and photo shoots, I'll be having my little party on the 14th. The theme of this little party is...

...just wait till you get a Guada Mail.

and oh yeah... Any pink pet iFlop for only 9 bucks at Kohl's or Bed, Bath and Beyond, new headphones from any gadget store, and a "Coffee with Marilyn Monroe" book from Barnes and Noble if you ever want to give me something, thank you very much! Hahaha.

*guada

salamat!