Thursday, April 24, 2008

Girlicious

The four ladies I was rooting for since the beginning of the search won! Wee! Charlye didn't make the cut and I couldn't be happier. She's not "it." The rest--Natalie, Nichole, Tiffanie, and Chrystina--were girlicious enough. If you haven't watch the finale yet, you better. Tiffanie did awesome and all four deserved to be part of the newest American girl group.


I hope "Like Me" will be superb and they won't end up like Danity Kane. I bet it had leaked out in youtube or something now. Hehe. Hanap mode ito!

Now, for beauty versus the geek... Oh, beauty and the geek that is. I'm still waiting to find out which pair wins. Gosh, all these CW series make me glued to the screen again. CW, I'm begging you to please stop producing amazing shows because.... because they rock. I think this channel comes second to my fave, vh1. And I still love DK, but they're from MTV. haha.

*guada

salamat!