Friday, June 13, 2008

Updates, Updates

Oooh, it's Friday the unlucky thirteenth day. Anyways...

Lakers are back in the series, but I guess the Celtics won't let them be happy for long. Yesterday was the fourth game and yes, the current standing is 3-1. I felt a little sad. I'm really torn.

I checked my puronalangako accounts. Finally. Sorry friendsterships and multiplyers.

Oh yeah, I decided to change my layout for the nth time. This time, I'd make sure it'll last a year. HAHA. Perhaps a new blog with a new category? Uhhh... I really really hope I will have the time to do it. I think I'm going to SFO or Hayward tomorrow. I'm not sure. Maybe it's actually Daly City. AAARGH. I still have two finals, one quiz, and a last group presentation. *ehem* Groupmates where are you? =(

Ate brought temporary cellphones for the four of us to use. We had our lines cut off from At&t since it's costing us waaaaay exag, so our old phones are now useless. I wonder why it's not the same here and in the Philippines. Why can't we just buy new simcards? Sa Pilipinas, kung bago phone mo, lagay mo lang ung sim mo na luma o kaya bili ka ng bagong sim tapos lagay mo sa luma mong phone. Kung gusto mo magpa-line o magpa-prepaid, ikaw bahala. Magpa-unlock ka pa if you like para pwede lahat ng networks. It makes our lives easier. Here, you don't have any choice. Lahat line. Lahat gastos. Pangit pa ng phones!

I also miss renz and that's not new at all.

*guada

salamat!